The beautiful man

The beautiful man

Saturday 27 November 2010

Knitting & Stitching Show

Missed last year's knit & stitch as was ill, so was unsure what to expect and how it was all going to fit in with everything else. The stand was really large and though downstairs, was with the other colleges so a real buzz from the number of people going through and lots of inquiries so fingers crossed.

Considering my MA topic and looking at curating, I have definitely got a lot of work to do to achieve a strong curation style for college shows. Though i did get floored when I saw the size of the stand and the little amount of stuff I had it looked ok. The first years work was really strong and when I was on the stand the feedback was very good. Not so keen on the snow though!

No comments:

Post a Comment