The beautiful man

The beautiful man

Sunday 11 March 2012

Sneaky Peek of the new Miro exhibition at YSP


A lovely morning spent wandering around the sculpture park with my beloved, partially in search of a latte and bacon sandwich. I realise I love being behind the scenes; seeing the process to get to the final show is far more interesting to me than the perfection of the curators dream when unveiled. I happened upon the Jaume Plensa exhibition mid install last year and was intrigued and the same with the Miro now.
You know that the dodgy red and white traffic cones won't be there at the private view next week, yet they add a certain Britishness or quirkiness to the sculpture mid set up, as it awaits its wire fence.


Love the yellow ubiquitous plastic trug!


more cones.......


over the wall two more lurk.
I look forward to going back when it opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment