The beautiful man

The beautiful man

Thursday 1 April 2010

Lotherton Hall

I had another meeting!! This time to discuss the Revival workshops and see if they were happy with them all, they were very happy which was fabulous, and I really enjoyed them. I had another look round the exhibition which was lovely, so many things to see and appreciate how good a curator Natalie is, the juxtaposition of pieces is perfect and you are drawn to see all the objects.

Then I had a lovely hour wondering around the bird garden with Kai and being totally inspired by their beauty though a little saddened when watching the Eagle Owl desperately try to fly for the sky through the cage roof.

Lots of images to work with for my MA practical as i develop the Ruffled Feather work further

No comments:

Post a Comment