The beautiful man

The beautiful man

Thursday 8 April 2010

More Procrastination!

Still working through the MA paperwork and making a straw hat and realising that my blocks are not the right shape will need to use one from college.  Maybe there is the issue that I panic and worry too much about my own abilities and getting the hat right that makes me leave everything to the last minute and not concentrate effectively on my time management which would reduce my stress levels, I would think more clearly and possibly have less wrinkles!! So went to get the block and also had a delivery of new books for the textiles and millinery classes for inspiration.

One of the new books was on making stupid sock creatures which inspired Kai and he created the following with a little guidance but not much (hence the procrastination)

No comments:

Post a Comment